Managed IT Services
What sets us apart from everyone else is the strength of our relationships with our customers. We are there when you need us the most.
As the premier Managed IT Service Provider in Alaska, AlasConnect handles all aspects of your company’s IT needs. Our services allow you to focus on running your business while still having confidence that your systems will be available when you need them.
AlasConnect Managed IT Services provide a full suite of services tailored to your business including:
- Immediate support via our Alaska-based Help Desk
- On-site support for technology systems and end users
- Management, support, and proactive maintenance of servers, network, wireless, workstations, laptops and mobile devices
- Vendor management and procurement assistance
- Technology strategic planning
- Disaster recovery planning, implementation and testing
- Hosted IaaS solutions
- Vetted, qualified support from more than sixty Alaskan based professionals
Infrastructure as a Service, Colocation and Private Cloud Solutions
AlasConnect offers custom tailored IaaS and Private Cloud Solutions, allowing your business to scale applications and capacity without major reinvestment in capital assets. By bringing the flexibility of a private cloud solution to your business you are able to scale elastically while also providing robust security controls and reliability.
Operating four Data Centers within the State of Alaska, our facilities are uniquely positioned to provide secure and geographically diverse hosting and private cloud services to our customers. We take pride in the quality of our Data Centers offering facilities that are second to none in the State of Alaska providing:
- N+1 UPS systems
- N+1 Cooling and Climate Control (HVAC)
- Physical security, including 24/7 facility monitoring
- Alaska is unique in that communication to the rest of the world relies on a small handful of undersea fiber optic cables (many of which are aging). If data sovereignty is an issue or you are concerned about “what if” scenarios in communications to the Lower - 48, our Data Centers can provide you peace of mind knowing that you will be able to access your business critical IT assets when they are most needed.
Backup and Disaster Recovery
Planning for the worst case scenario is never easy, but with a suite of products AlasConnect can take the guess work out of your data backup and disaster recovery planning. Leveraging hybrid cloud technologies we are able to provide robust data backup and DR solutions, providing excellent RPO’s and RTO’s to meet your business needs at a price you can afford.
Some of the largest enterprises in Alaska utilize AlasConnect’s facilities and services as part of their Disaster Recovery plan.